Great quick dry football shirts for the price. Some drawbacks, but ove…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Madie
댓글 0건 조회 24회 작성일 24-05-20 01:01

본문

Been trail running with these football shirts and overall they've been great. Feel comfortable and comparable to original football shirts. I think they're great, though they would be even greater if they were slightly cheaper. Pros and cons:
The feel of the polyester is smooth, but not super soft like the Nike dryfits can be. BUT this turns out to be a positive because it doesn't cling to your skin as easily as do the soft Nike dryfits once they're damp/wet from perspiration. Despite not being as soft as big brand shirts, the difference is hardly noticeable. I actually not prefer the shirts with this material for the kind of running I do.
Pants pocket is great for small items like a house/car key. Doesn't feel like it rubs.
I have a wider chest relative to my waist which has always made finding athletic clothing difficult. Either shirts/sweaters are too loose around the waist or too tight at the chest. These actually fit well with my proportions. If you have had issues with sizing similar to mine, give these a try.
Reflective strip at front zipper provides some safety in darker conditions especially with vehicles on road.
Sliding sleeves up on arm for venting is doable with these shirts. I have bigger arms than most, but it's still doable with these. In fact, if you have bigger arms the sleeves may stay up more easily.
Loose strands of threading, Bristol City jersey 22/23 especially at thumb holes. I just cut them off. May have to see if it affects the sewing later on.
Zippers can sometimes be hard to operate with one hand. They don't glide super easily all the time especially while you're on the move. May require one hand to hold down fabric and the other to operate zipper, but not always.
One of the shirts I got, though the same size, feels just slightly tighter along the length of the arms. This is especially noticeable when I have both thumbs in the holes and the sleeves are anchored there. I can feel some tension/tug between the chest. But it's very slight and hardly noticeable when you're in the groove on the run. You only notice it right when you put thumbholes on.
recoment this website: https://www.wholesalesoccerjersey168.ru/

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.