How to Take The Headache Out Of 2010 Ford Fusion Pcm

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fatima
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-08-29 15:00

본문

Modern Cars And Utilization Of Of Computer Controlled Modules In Them

BPU(TM)'d Supras run a little on the rich side as far as fuel ratios go. This hurts electric powered. What it does do is provide a security margin which enables engine damage through detonation unlikely. Display a fuel controller, and tune it properly (on a dyno, with the suitable EGT gauge, and an excellent band O2 (The Stock O2 sensors are not accurate), then should have the ability to gain a noticeable amount of power. Among the most popular electronic fuel controllers could be the A'PEXi S-AFC. The Fields SFC excellent too.

If expense is the primary factor, then a UEI scope/scan tool always be the site for you. Having knowledge of the original UEI ADL7100 scope (I still go!), I think most beginning scope users rapidly realize this scope more than sufficient individuals testing conditions.

Yes. Quite a few people run 50-75 shot wet manifold designs. If you want to run a slightly higher shot than this, you probably want feel about a well-designed direct port system. I've seen you can as a 200-shot suited for one advisors systems, together with an upgraded fuel system can a must.

The EFIE device is Engine COntrol Module more complex animal. Procedure a circuit board containing diodes, capacitors, resistors, pnp switches, and integrated circuits. I was going to plus build one but radio shack couldn't carry the IC when i needed because of it and I never bought the stuff we need online yet. From looking at the schematic if you will do you need fair amount of electronic experience to tackle this thing.

Now add headers, turbocharger and flu air intake and should push that puppy Powertrain Control Module about 350hp. The Camaro Z28, 350 LT-1 only produced 300Hp stock and the Integra can be a fraction for the weight, few shabby.

For now a kit is the answer. By using a decent manual they could be built and installed cheaper than $150. And so they also work equally as well as an expertly built kit which cost over $6,000. When on form, meaning it will sing along at an ordinary 13 amps, a do the work yourself kit can improve miles into the gallon by easily 170%. It can all be controlled by using a simple Electronic Control Module.

It varies WIDELY depending on driver potential. As well as track conditions, elevation above sea level, ambient temperatures, humidity, and pre-race preparation. When you get some fall between 12.3 to 12.9 ets with 112 to 119mph trap speeds on street tires. Times can drop well into the 11s with drag radials, a good driver, and good conditions, as well as proper pre-race will have to.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.