who will terence crawford fight next

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zac
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-22 03:58

본문

philippines-carles-sicogon-island-sea-thumbnail.jpgRound 1: Bakole looks flabby and Anderson chiseled. Let’s see if it matters. Despite a paunch, Bakole looks quick enough with the jab. Anderson connects with body shots, then snaps back Bakole’s head. Bakole lands a brutal uppercut and drops Anderson with a powerful right! Anderson is up and survives the round. Bakole 10, Anderson 8.

"I’ve been feeling the buzz for this fight. Anywhere I go they’ve been asking me about this fight. I knew I had to make it happen. This is what everyone wanted. We have to prove who the man is in the welterweight division and in boxing. The winner of this fight is the best fighter in boxing – period.

"That was hard on me," Bud said. "I wouldn’t see him and my dad was my guide." His father and mother separated for a time, and Big T stayed in Virginia, leaving Bud’s more violent tendencies to take over. Bud recalled starting in the CW when is crawford next fight he was 7, one of the "lil’ tough kids in the gym, sparring all the top guys." He says there was no easing in period – "they threw me out there to the wolves."

"We actually knew what he was going to bring to the table," Crawford said afterward. "We knew he was going to back and forth from orthodox to southpaw. We knew he was going to counter. We knew he was going to pressure me."

Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford -- Round 3: Spence came out and landed a big left early in the round. Spence did not look hurt from the previous round and pushed Crawford to the ropes and ripped a series of lefts and rights to the body. Spence continued pressing, forcing Crawford back to the ropes but Crawford lashed out with a two punch combination, trying to catch Spence walking in. Crawford came back with another combination, showing accuracy as Spence tried to continue pressuring. Crawford landed a blistering right hand that stopped Spence in his tracks briefly. Unofficial scorecard: 10-9 Crawford (29-27)

A Golden Gloves silver medalist, Crawford made his pro debut in 2008. Crawford became light welterweight champion in 2014 and, by 2017, held the WBO, WBC, WBA, and IBF titles. In 2018, Crawford beat Jeff Horn for the WBO welterweight title. He has defended the belt six times.

Not a ton of significant damage done. Crawford tends to start a bit slow to gauge exactly how his opponent will be, and that was the case tonight. He mostly countered any shots from Porter, who was his usual aggressive self.

In his last fight, 'Bud' beat David Avanesyan via knockout in December. It was the first bout under the BLK Prime banner after he left Top Rank, suing the promotion and Bob Arum and seeking nearly $10 million after alleging "revolting racist bias" that resulted in him failing to secure big-money fights.

Round 3: They meet in the center and Crawford fires off a right hand. Three-punch combination from Crawford. He goes back to the right hand. Crawford doubles up his jab but eats a counter from Madrimov. Madrimov is playing a patient game. Crawford snaps off another right hand. Madrimov lands a right hand, but Crawford answers back with a nice uppercut. Crawford repeatedly paws out his right hand as the crowd murmurs in distress. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Crawford. (29-28 Crawford.)

Crawford, 35, became a promotional free agent following the 10th-round TKO victory over Porter, paving the way for a potential bout with Spence. The sides engaged in talks for much of last year and were on the verge of completing a deal in September, but talks collapsed at the 11th hour.

Crawford, who started his professional career in 2009 at super lightweight, was a heavy favorite entering the bout on Saturday. There was an issue with his gloves earlier in the night, too, as one of them split at the seams. That came only after he initially objected to Madrimov’s Grant Gloves, though he later agreed to wear them. That delayed his warm-up slightly.

Bivol has repeatedly brought up that the rematch should happen at super middleweight for Alvarez's four world titles. Again, Alvarez shot down the idea, saying, "Same rules, same everything. I just want it that way."

For a moment in the second round he hid his hands behind his back. But it was his long, flickering jab that was connecting, just directing Usyk's attention away from that right that Fury dug occasionally to the body.

8/3 DAZN- Crawford W 12 Madrimov. Bud wins his 4th title in 4th weight class with a hard fought win over Madrimov, whose herky-jerky style blunted Bud's offense, but Madrimov managed 23 punches thrown per round, 7 landed. Bud landed 8 of 36 per round. pic.twitter.com/tv47EsUla2

As Mike Tyson strolled onstage, before a scuffle broke out between two boxers in a nearby hallway, everyone joined in a collective hush. The fighter's facial expressions said more than anything they had said for months. They were serious, intense, funeral-adjacent or super-fight ready. You could almost feel the energy emanating from those expressions. It came across, more or less, like it’s … about … to go … down.Crawford_Bridge%2C_Singapore_-_20060827.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.