Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Alexis
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-22 13:47

본문

ghost immobiliser installers near me alarm installation near me - articlescad.com published a blog post -

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngThieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an instant message alert on your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market, autowatch ghost installation birmingham can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It tracks the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your car than LoJack which can take police days to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost installers nottingham Alarm is easy to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's easy how to install a ghost immobiliser conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot tamper with the device.

Message alerts

bmw x6 ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is linked to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.